Club MomME Fall Family Fest had everything for the mom to established families with older children like mine. Things to make life simpler and prettier to the gadgets that we just can't live without. If it was new and trending, Club MomMe Fall Fest had it along with an amazing group of guest speakers to share their incite as well. This was my first experience at a Club MomMe event and I must say I was extremely impressed with the caliber of vendors that were in attendance. The weather was perfect at the South Coast Botanic Gardens in Palos Verdes and by the looks of things the event was a sell out.
Just a peek a some of the products and services from the day that I was able to learn about :
- Pump and Splash was on hand with their self contained water features that are kid-powdered, amazing idea for parties rental info @pumpandsplash.com
- Raddish is a great monthly subscription for kids to get them interested in cooking, comes with recipe, iron badge and more shipped to your door. @raddishkids.com
- Lakeshore Learning Store has tons of educational and fun learning items for all ages with several locations here in the LA area lakeshorelearning.com
- Music is very important to us. Jelly Bean Jamz promotes musical skills through musical games. Love this and the first class is free. jellybeanjamz.com
- Essentia water, first time trying it and have to say i really liked it A LOT! 9.5 pH Alkaline water w/ added electrolytes means faster hydration Find them at Whole foods, Sprouts, Von's Bristol Farms & Gelson's
- Babyganics baby-safe line of household and personal care products. All made with natural plant-based ingredients, which I love! and they smell good too. babyganics.com
- Safety 1st has a new incognito booster seat for the older kids. It's the next step from a car seat to keep them at the right height for the seat belt without looking like a "baby" seat. The new line of car seats also have GCell side impact protection. Pretty amazing. http://int.safety1st.com/
- Macaroni Frames unique service that takes any image you provide them, you pick a frame off their site and they print it out and ship it to you with in a few days in a very nicely packaged box, great gift idea for that hard to buy person in your life. macaroniframes.com
- Mixedup Clothing has unique clothes for both boys and girls and has just added coordinating items for mom too. Multiethnic, this children's line is inspired by the textiles, cultures and people of the world to develop friendships through fabric. mixedupclothing.com
- And last but not least Club MomME for all of the latest in everything family related! www.clubmomme.com
If you missed the fall Family Fest, Club MomMe has already started planning Spring Fest, so you can buy your tickets now. Need info just hit the "Learn More" Button below.
Saturday, June 7 at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa Huntington Beach
I wanted to thank Club MomME for inviting me and my family. All opinions are my own