Club MomMeOC Spring Family Fest
I was invited to the media preview and given event passes . All opinions are my own.
Have you ever attended a ClubMomME event either here in LA or the OC? Well if you haven't been yet or heard about these amazing events around the south land and are an expectant mother or with a child/toddler they are THE events to attend. From the newest in chemical free foods and cleaning products to THE safest car seats and everything in between, if you're are in the market for any of these items CluMomME events are the ones to attend to be in the know.
This was my second ClubMomMe event I have attended, so I was familiar with several of the products/services while being introduced to many new valuable ones as well. I appreciate all the new innovations brought together in one convenient place to sample and see all within a family friendly venue.
Honestly the kids were catered to equally if not better than the adults, so lucky! From a fun photo booth to a Hasbro station for fun games. And for treats there was a cotton candy station as well as a candy apple bar, so yummy! With so many activities to entertain the kids, parents were able to get in the know!
ClubMomMeOc had all the bases covered for the new mom too with a lactating area and even a daddy lounge for the guys to hang out in.
A Few of my favorites and new found ones at the event were:
- Babyganics (Huge fan of their laundry products & will be trying the skin care line)
- Re-Play Recycled (plates and cups Made in the USA, use them daily)
- Califia Farms (My new fav almond milk)
- Pretend City (Best museum for ALL Toddlers & ASD)
- MomCo App (New APP connecting moms)
- Mama Mio (Smells wonderful, face wash leaves your skin feeling so fresh)
- Essentia Water (great flavor and benefits)
- Diono Car Seats (super reinforced and for larger kids too)
Missed this event, no worries the ClubMomMe Fall Fest is already in the works and happening on November 9th. You can visit their web page now to get info on the event, purchase tickets and see all that the ClubMomMe people have to offer.
Thank you to ClubMomMeOC for having me, truly enjoyed ourselves at the event and are looking forward to the Fall Fest.