I think everybody is excited about Star Wars Land coming to Disneyland in Anaheim. Here are some facts about what we know of Star Wars Land:
- Replacing Big Thunder Ranch and purchased properties
- Construction started April 2016
- Land will be a new Star Wars planet you've never seen
- Will be occupied by many humanoids, aliens, and droids
- Will make you feel like you just walked into the movie
- The artwork that has been made pictures a full-size Millennium Falcon
- One attraction will let you control the Millennium Falcon
- Another attraction will put you in the middle of the battle between the First Order and the Resistance.
- There will be a cantina version
Below is my guide for a Star Wars Fan to Disneyland. Hope this helps you with the long wait of the opening of Star Wars Land.
JEDI TRAINING: TRIALS OF THE TEMPLE
Located in Tomorrowland kids ages 4 - 12 get to train and put their skills to the test to defeat the Dark Side! They give the kids brown robes and join the stage. You must register outside the kiosk located at Star Wars Launch Bay.
Are you on the dark side or light side? Here you get to choose when you pick yours:
- First Order Specialty Burger
- Jedi Order Chicken Sandwich
- Cheese-3PO Burger
- Wicket's Wicked Veggie Wrap
- Han Burger
- Darth by Chococolate
- BB-8 Droid Crisped Rice Treat
STAR WARS MARATHON
In January 2017 there will be a fun run for Jedi Knights and Padawans. There are three races: Star Wars Half Marathon, Star Wars 10K, Star Wars 5K, and runDisney Kid Races.
Remember Space Mountain? Well it is now has been converted to a Star Wars ride for now through September 5, 2016.
STAR WARS PRESSED COINS
Located in Tomorrowland inside the Star Trader is pressed coins. They have the following:
- Resistance Symbol
- Kylo Ren
- Captain Phasma
- First Order Symbol
STAR WARS: PATH OF THE JEDI
This is located in Tomorrow. It is just a video so if you watch the video above then you are done and don't have to do it while their lol.
STAR WARS LAUNCH BAY
Located in Tomorrowland where Innoventions was. This is the place were fans can see everything Star Wars from games, memorabilia, artificats, and even encounter Star Wars characters.
Of course you can't forget Star Tours! If you haven't been to Disneyland in a long time it has changed. Each time you ride it might be different! They have different stories that you might encounter the following locations and characters:
- Death Star
- Darth Vader
- Boba Fett
- Admiral Ackbar
Check out these other fabulous bloggers about Disneyland!