A couple of weeks ago Catheryn and I threw a Blogger Mixer where we invited our blogging friends to hang out and talk about tips and tricks to blogging. Catheryn reached out to the Headshot Truck to see if they would be interested in taking our headshots and they said YES!
Pictured from Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Since social media and our online presence plays a huge role in our lives it is important that we look the best in our profile photos. I know most of us hate the way we look in pictures, but the Headshot Truck makes you really comfortable, you see your pictures instantly and you start building your confidence cause they look so good even unedited.
Think of all the places you put your profile in:
- Business Cards
- About Me Page
- Media Kit
- Blog Commenting
Some tips I have:
- Remember who you are and what you want to represent. Don't wear an outfit that is not something you would normally wear. Solid colors are best.
- Don't go crazy with your makeup or hairstyle
- Drink lots of water and be well rested
- Rehearse at home as to how you like the pictures taken. Give direction. Let Headshot Truck photographer know that you want pictures portrait, close up, landscape with you on the left/right, half body, or full body.
What's great about the Headshot Truck is that you can plan and go to them. You don't have to use their makeup artist. You can just do it yourself. Plus you get all the digital photos within a week with a password so that you can download the pics yourself with low and high resolution options.
So what else does the Headshot Truck do?
- Events >>> think photo booths