We were invited to attend the opening weekend of the Irvine Railroad Parks Easter Eggstravaganza . All opinions are my own
Spring is here! The start of great So Cal weather, family outings and to kick off the season EASTER. There are tons of options out there for So Cal Easter but our favorite place to enjoy all the festivities involved with this holiday is at the Irvine Railroad Park.
From cookie decoration to enjoying a ride around the park on a hay ride or their train, the park offers so many ways for everyone to have a memorable time. The list of activities you can participate in at this years Easter Eggstravaganza are:
- Cookie decorating
- Train Ride
- Moon Bounce
- Face painting/ Balloon Artist
- Carnival Games
- Egg Hunt
- Picture with the Easter Bunny
- Coloring area (Free)
- Pony Rides
ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 8 Tickets (which can be used to ride the train OR participate in Easter Eggstravaganza activities)
- 1 Wheel Fun Rentals at Irvine Park surrey rental (excludes the double surrey)
- 1 Wheel Fun Rentals at Irvine Park paddle boat rental
The approximate value of this prize package is $80.00.
Please note that tickets will be mailed.