If you live in the Inland Empire you know of Miguel's Jr. I would travel to Corona just to eat there. Now with locations in Fontana, Moreno Valley, Costa Mesa, and even moving into the Orange County with Tustin and Orange. So are you ready? Yes breakfast is being rolled out at the South Corona location starting today!
- Green Pig (House Favorite): Marinated pork, eggs, cheddar cheese & chile verde marinated potatoes.
- Chorizo: Mexican style sausage, eggs, refried beans and chile verde marinated potatoes.
- Machaca: Shredded beef seasoned with tomatoes, bell peppers and onions, eggs and refried beans.
- Spud: Eggs, chile verde marinated potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Sunrise: Premium bacon, eggs, cheddar cheese and chili verde marinated potatoes.
- Carne Asada: Premium grilled steak, eggs, cheddar cheese and chile verde marinated potatoes.
- Americano: Scrambled eggs, chile verde marinated potatoes, tortillas and choice of bacon, chile verde pork or carne asada.
- Chorizo: Served with Spanish rice, refried beans and tortillas.
- Machaca: Served with Spanish Rice, refried beans and tortillas.
Fans that“Check-In” to the South Corona location on their FB page and post a message or photo of breakfast will receive a coupon for a FREE breakfast burrito for their next visit. You can also nominate your company or a neighboring company, in Corona, that you think deserves a “Miguel’s Jr. BreakfastBurrito Drop.”
Miguel’s Jr., is offering free coffee from Jan. 26 to Jan. 31, with any breakfast entrée purchase. They are also doing a “Pajama Jam Family Morning Out,” on Jan. 30, at their South Corona from 7am to 8am. If you arrive in your pajamas you will be served Miguel’s Jr.’s house favorite, Green Pig, and coffee for free. T-Shirts will also be given out for free, while sizes and quantities last.
I want to try the Sunrise burrito! What do you want to try?