This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Pumpkin and Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
- 1- Cup Sugar
- 1- Cup Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil (or Coconut Oil)
- 1- Egg
Sift and Add to Above:
- 2- Cups Flour (Pre Sifted or non Sifted)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1- Tsp. Cinnamon
- 2- Tsp. Baking Powder
Dissolve and Add to the Rest of the Ingredients:
- 1- Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1- Tsp. Milk
- 1- Tsp. Vanilla
Add Chocolate Chips (and Walnuts if Desired) Spread flat to desired size & Thickness. Bake at 375* for 10-12 Min On Cookie Sheet covered with Parchment paper for best results (or Lightly greased) Let cool completely before decorating. Makes Aprox. 2 Dozen 3" Cookies
Decorating Cookie Monsters: (Spin off from Pillsbury site online)
- Separate frosting into cups per desired amount of colors to be used.
- Take one cookie and place half a marshmallow at back of cookie to help keep top cookie wedged open when filled with frosting.
- Fill front half of bottom cookie with frosting, them top with second cookie.
- Add desired treats and candies to create face/teeth/nose! Have fun with it!
Tip: Keep Frosting in refrigerator till ready to assemble, keeps it from getting too runny.
Which one is your favorite? I like the one in the back. Please share your monster cookie creations with me, I would love to see them!
What do you think of my Freakishly Fun Cookie Monsters for Halloween #CHOOSESMART #COLLECTIVEBIAS