This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its
advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
How I use Glade® Winter Collection to create my #BestFeelings this Holiday Season to get me into the #GladeHolidayMood
If your looking for a change from the standard round wreath and want to try something different, check out my super easy "How to" below.
Here is what you will need to make my Holiday Garland Door Trimming:
- Fresh Cut Tree trimmings OR Artificial Tree Branches/ garland (used in this how to)
- Bows, ornaments, bells, artificial flowers/dried flowers, battery powered twinkle lights whatever you may have on hand
Here's how to make this simple door Garland:
- First you will need Tree trimmings or Artificial garland. 3-5 pieces total
- Next arrange creating a fan like shape, laying one atop another.
- Secure tops about 2" down with craft wire and loop to create a hook for hanging. If using artificial the garland already has a loop at the ends.
- Add desired decorations securing along the way as needed. When using artificial use the garland itself to secure the decorations, it's all made with wire.
- Hang at eye level and enjoy!
The benefit of using artificial garland for this project is that you can reuse the garland year after year and just change out the decorations according to the theme or color you are going with. This door garland literally took me less than 15 minuets to put together and I used mostly things I already had on hand. So what do you think? Easy right. I would love to hear your feedback if you make one.
So which Glade® Winter Collection fragrance will inspire your holiday tradition this year? You can purchase them at your local Kroger in the following scents and in a variety of products from Room Sprays to candles.
- Sparkling Spruce™
- Apple Cinnamon Cheer™
- Frosted Cookie Party™
- Gingerbread Jingle™
Find coupons for Glade on 12/7/14 in most Sunday newspapers in the coupon section, you can also find digital coupons for Glade on coupons.com.