Knott's Scary Farm is happening soon! September 22nd through October 31st so many nights to scream! I get so pumped going to this with my husband and can't wait for my boys to be older for me to take them. Yes I think you should wait until they are at least thirteen! How old were your kids?
Now first let's talk about what is back.
Yes! Trick or Treat Maze is back. This video is from last year. Ring the witches doorbell and you might get a trick or a treat. The witch invites you to her deadly dinner party! I can't wait to go.
I am really pumped for Dead of Winter again! The evil snow queen's spell has not been lifted and the dead cannibals have risen from their graves.
If you can tell by my screams in the video I love VooDoo Maze and it is back again this year! Walk cautiously through the swamps of the Deep South. Creatures will emerge at your feet through the murky bog looking for their next sacrifice. Yes I am in!
One of my ultimate favorites is Paranormal and it is back! I will be squeezing my husbands arm so tight this year! This maze is about a haunted hospital where the patients were tortured. So freaking scary I love it!
What else is coming back?
- Elvira's Danse Macabre
- The Tooth Fairy >>> hurts my ears just thinking about it
- The Gunslinger's Grave
- The Deadly 7
- The Hanging >>> who will they hang this year? Hmmmmm
- Ghost Town Streets scare zone
- Fiesta de los Muertos
Oh and how can I forget!!!!
It's back! YES! Finally someone has done exactly what I wanted for Halloween! To take down some ZOMBIES! Infected is different this year. No more having reserved times. The entrance will be just like any other maze and it is not in Camp Snoopy anymore. It will be one of the largest mazes ever created in Knott's Scary Farm history! If you have never done it here is the scoop. They provide you with a gun that you have have to shoot the zombies in the head. If the zombie gets too close you are out of the game. You go through the building and start being attacked. I was so into it last year, I felt my adrenaline kick in. They were coming from everywhere. Crazy! Loved every minute of it!
Now what is new...
The mazes are not going to have Skeleton Rooms instead there will be Standalone Skeleton Key Rooms each with a unique story. You can only visit these rooms once and you must purchase a Skeleton Key to enter. There will be four:
- Visions - Using a device you will be able to identify and witness paranormal activity connected to items from the Sarah Marshall Witch Trial.
- ZOZO - Okay so if you played the OUIJA board you have probably been freaked out and never touched it again. ZOZO is a demon that visits you after you have played the game. Find out if the demon is a myth or real. Um I might skipt this one! So scary!
- Slasher - Everyone loves an 80's slasher movie. Now you get to step into one. Will you become the next victim?
- Prey - You will have to navigate through a hay maze full of dead ends with only a faulty lantern as your guide. Mutant beasts are lurking around every corner wanting to help you or trap you.
One of the new mazes that is already scaring me is Red Barn. You will take a trip to a blood soaked barn. Carnivorous animals are preying on human flesh. Will you escape?
Other new mazes
- Shadow Lands - Fight off demon samurais whose souls are cursed to rot with within the depths of purgatory.
- The Hollow - We have all heard of the legendary Headless Horseman and his army of undead.
A lot to take in! My suggestion is to get your tickets early and get the combo Fright Lane with Skeleton Key. See you in the fog!