The 2016 edition of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hauler Parade, which kicks off Auto Club 400 Weekend festivities, is scheduled for Thursday, March 17, 2016.
The convoy will travel along a six-mile route from Quakes Baseball Stadium (LoanMart Field). They will be here from 5pm to 6pm
- Cothran State Farm Insurance, 8253 Sierra Ave
- Summa Sushi, 15218 Summit Ave
- Rock Honda, 16570 South Highland Ave
- ABSCollision Center, 17250 Valley Blvd.
- Rotolo Chevrolet, 16666 South Highland Ave.
- Planet Fitness, 10200 Juniper Ave
- Tio’s Mexican Restaurant, 16593 Sierra Lakes Pky
- New Mind, New Body Fitness, 8546 Sierra Ave
- Shakey’s Pizza, 16940 Slover Ave
- Pizza Studio, 10515 Sierra Ave
There will be three prime viewing areas for fans to enjoy the annual parade.
- Quakes Baseball Stadium (LoanMart Field), 8408 Rochester Ave., Rancho Cucamonga
- Bass Pro Shops, 7777 Victoria Gardens Ln., Rancho Cucamonga
- Auto Club Speedway, along Cherry Ave, Fontana as well as in the O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone at Auto Club Speedway.