Re:Imagine Garden Grove – A Downtown Open Streets Event
2.85-miles of Garden Grove streets will be closed to all cars and the downtown will be filled with diverse music, dance, interactive demonstrations, workshops and activities, curated by Community Arts Resources (CARS), for all to enjoy. Sections of Nutwood St., Stanford Ave., Acacia Pkwy., Main St., S. Euclid St., 8th St., and Garden Grove Blvd.
Activities will include:
- Mariachi Divas
- Beer and Wine Garden
- Martial arts demonstrations and interactive workshops
- Dance and fitness demos and classes.
- Garden Grove Regional Library booths will be storytelling, interactive games, Fiber Arts demonstrations, and kids’ workshops
- Interactive art workshops for all ages,
- Gardening workshop
- Photo booth.
- Bicycle safety course
- Play zone
- Ping-pong tables
- A giant chess board
- Rock climbing wall
- Food trucks
- Live cooking demos
- A pop-up BMX demonstration
- Performance of traditional Vietnamese and Chinese Lion Dances