Thrillist's Culinary Road Trip
Thrillist's first ‘Culinary Road Trip’ pop-up will bring together the nation’s best sustenance from coast to coast, all under one roof. In celebration of Thrillist’s 10th anniversary, the road trip-themed event will offer guests the chance to sample the food staples from six other cities, all without leaving LA. The event will kick-off on Friday, June 12th and run through Sunday, June 14th at Siren Studios Orange in Hollywood.
All you have to do is pick your session, grab a ticket, and get ready for two full hours of tantalizing culinary exploration under one roof.
Coming exclusively to LA, the Culinary Road Trip will feature:
· New York City’s Black Seed Bagels
· Chicago’s Gino’s East Deep Dish Pizza
· New England’s Luke’s Lobster Rolls
· Philadelphia’s Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks and Insomnia Cookies
· Portland’s Lardo Sandwiches and Stumptown Coffee Cold Brew
· DC’s Georgetown Cupcake and Sweetgreen Salad