12th Annual TACA Family Picnic
This year’s picnic offers new and improved options including;
- Reduced admission prices
- Prices start as low as $5 for children and $10 for adults. Buy early to take advantage of the lowest price.
- Scholarships will be announced in April 2015.
- A variety of lunch and snack options will be available
- Lunch will be available for purchase and is not included in ticket prices.
- Have a picky eater? You are welcome to bring your own food.
- Included in the admission price will still be complimentary snack options including snacks, fruits & beverages. This offering will be on a first come, first served basis.
Family Autism Night at Pretend City
This special evening is an opportunity for children and their parents/siblings/caretakers to have some fun in an autism-friendly environment along with other families. Many of our community partners, who specialize in supporting children on the autism spectrum, will be on-hand to enrich your family’s play experience with welcoming smiles and practical support.
You must register.
Stephanie’s Day is a resource fair that provides families with children impacted by autism and other special needs ONE place to gather valuable information, enjoy fun activities and much more!
This year’s event will take place Saturday, June 21, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the CBS Studios (4200 Radford Avenue, Studio City). Parking and admission are both free.
Date:Sunday, June 8, 2014
1340 S Sanderson Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806-5629
Time:Registration opens: 11:00 am Picnic concludes: 3:30 pm
Who: This is a family friendly event. Please bring your family, friends and children affected by autism.
The TACA Family Picnic provides a fun yet secure environment for children and families affected by autism. This is a vital event that provides the necessary sense of community to families living with autism. This extremely popular family event is traditionally attended by families throughout California and the surrounding states. Last year nearly 1,300 people took part in this amazing day!